Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship worldwide?
How long does shipping take?
What shipping companies do you use?
What are the shipping conditions?
How are shipping delays handled?
Are pictures provided during loading?
What are the shipping documents provided?
We provide the following shipping documents:
- 3 copies Ocean Bill of Lading Marked “Freight Prepaid” and Clean On Board
- 3 copies Master Bill of Lading
- 3 copies Certificate of Origin
- 2 copies Health & Phytosanitary Certificate
- 2 copies Inspection Certificate for Quality and Quantity (SGS)
- 3 copies Commercial Invoice
- 3 copies Packing List
- 3 copies Insurance Certificate Covering 110% of the Total Invoice Value
- 2 copies Non-Wood Packing Certificate
- 2 copies Production List
How is insurance handled
We provide insurance coverage for every shipment.
The insurance shall not be more than 110% of the total value of the order.
We have our own fleet composed of dozens of modern trucks. Moreover, we cooperate with leading carriers and courier companies, offering logistics services at the highest level. We constantly look for better solutions, to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Our Customer Service Department monitors each step of the shipping process of ordered goods, from the moment they leave the warehouse until the moment they are delivered to the recipients. At each stage, we are ready to answer your questions related to the delivery.
We make any necessary effort to ship the consignments intact, straight to the hands of the recipients. Goods transported on pallets are secured with special dividers and corner protectors. Moreover, each pallet is secured with foil and tape to prevent the interference of third parties in shipments that left our warehouse.
Our Partners can be always certain of timely deliveries. Delivery cost depends on the size of ordered goods and the place of its destination.